CSCi collaborates with a number of partners in our work – including universities, nonprofit organizations, businesses, cities and counties, early childhood and K-12 educational institutions. These partners include national, regional and local organizations. Each CSCi Project has its specific partnerships and alliances.
CSCi plans and hosts events in collaboration with our partners to energize the FSCS movement, improve advocacy, provide training and support, and support the development of strong, effective communities and services.
CSCi is a member of a Collaboration of the Bay Area Community Schools Intermediaries made up of:
- Alameda County School Health Services Coalition
- California School Health Centers Association
- California Network for Youth Development
- Center for Community School Partnerships, CRESS Center, U.C. Davis
- John Gardner Center, Stanford University
- Hatchuel Tabernik and Associates
- Partnership for Children and Youth
- United Way of the Bay Area
CSCi partners include:
Attendance Works, San Francisco, CA
Urban Strategies Council, Oakland, CA
National Coalition for Community Schools
A national advocacy and support organization for Full Services Community Schools with a membership from across the USA.